Lynn D. Shepard Estate
Antique Tractor & Equipment Auction
May 31st 2014 – 10 a.m.
Auction Location / Directions: Equipment auction will be held from the Hwy 45/58 junction south of Helena Oklahoma (Sturgeon's Corner), travel 4 miles west on Hwy 45, then travel 1 ½ miles south on CR 620 RD to the auction site. Auction will be held on the west side of the road, watch for signs.
Order of the Auction: We will start the auction promptly at 10 am selling the Tractor Collection First! Then the Army Jeep, then the firearms and so on... Be sure to be on time! This one is going to be a good one!
Antique Tractors, Vintage Equipment & More!
- 70 Oliver – Runs, good side curtains, on steel wheels
- D John Deere – 1928 Yr. Model, does not run, original tractor, other than steering.
- 1530 McCormick-Deering – 1926 Yr. Model, motor stuck, does not run.
- Wallis – 1918 Y. Model, motor has been overhauled, runs good.
- W-30 – 1935 Yr. Model, spins free but does not run
- John Deere A – 1952 Yr. Model, does run
- John Deere G – 1950 Yr. Model, motor stuck, but tractor is complete
- John Deere A – 1937 Yr. Model, runs good, has new tires
- John Deere B – 1941 Yr. Model, runs good, has electric start
- John Deere B – 1951 Yr. Model, runs good, has newer tires
- John Deere A – 1948 Yr. Model, runs, has electric start
- John Deere A – 1941 Yr. Model, runs
- Ford 8N Tracor- Runs good, clean tractor
- Farmall Cub – 1961 Yr. Model w/ belly mower, good tires, motor runs, but tractor once got hot,
- John Deere D – Believed to be 1924 Yr. Model, Serial # tag damaged, motor been rebuilt, does not have the correct flywheel, but has heavy cast plate, steering has been changed
- 760 John Deere w/ 5010 motor, Runs! Needs tire and wheel on rear
- 4020 John Deere – 1972 Yr. Model- 4477 original hours, PTO, 3 pt, two remotes, super sharp & clean- This is one of the best looking 4020’s you will find!
- (3) D Style John Deere’s – Salvage, parts.
- John Deere 2-hole Corn Sheller
- John Deere 2 Bottom Sulky Plow- Horse Drawn
- John Deere Van Brunt Grain Drill, wooden boxes, w/ double trees
- Corn Cultivator – Horse Drawn with seat
- Lister – Horse drawn with seat
- Planter- Horse drawn with seat
- Old trip cultivator
- Depot Trailer w/ modern rubber tires
- (2) Buck Rakes
- Pop-Up Bale Loader
- 12” Sod Plow
- Old Caterpillar Road Grader
- 1877 Colt Lightning 22 Short Pump- Mfg. 1927, in Spain, 24” Octagon Barrel
- Browning Light 12 Gauge Shotgun – Semi auto w/ vented rib
- Browning Light 12 Gauge Shotgun
- New Worchester Hammerless 12 Gauge Shotgun
- Iver Johnson Champion 12 Gauge Shotgun – Single Shot
- Taurus Judge 45 L/C .410 – Stainless steel finish
- Double Barrel Side by Side 20 Gauge Shotgun – 1930’s guild gun
- Browning Semi-Auto .22 Caliber Rifle w/ Leupold Scope
- Remington Model 572 Fieldmaster .22 Caliber Pump Rifle
- Noble Model 602F 20 Gauge Pump w/ adjustable choke
- CZ-USA .410 Gauge 3” Huglu O/U
Farm Equipment & More!
- 2040 John Deere w/ loader – 1978 Yr. Model- Tractor runs and works good
- 6600 John Deere Combine w/ 20 Ft. Header
- 95 John Deere Combine – 1961 Yr. Model
- 3pt Bale Mover
- Bale Conveyor
- Small enclosed box trailer – Approx. 6ft long, 5ft wide.
- John Deere 1508 Batwing Mower
- 28 Ft Crustbuster Springtooth
- 14 Ft John Deere Tandem Disc
- Old John Deere Sickle Mower – Drawbar hitch
- 5 Blade Flex King Sweep Plow – All new tires, 2 new cylinders, good rolling cutters
- 8300 John Deere Drill
- 8200 John Deere Drill
- Drill Hitch
- John Deere 336 Small Square Baler- twine baler, like new!
- 34Ft Auger with motor
- 40 Ft Steel Shipping Container – Great shape, fresh paint!
- Pickup Bed Trailer with fuel tank – hand pump on the fuel tank
- Old Caterpillar Roadgrader
- 14 Ft Aluminum Boat w/ trailer
- John Deere Gator 6x4
- Murray riding lawn mower – 17hp, 42” deck
- Old four wheeler
- (2) 110 John Deere – No mower decks
- Craftsman Tool boxes with tools
Collector Vehicles, Trucks & More!
- Willy’s Army Jeep – 3 spd manual, 4x4, V6 motor, runs, not original motor
- 1959 Ford Edsel – 2 Door hardtop, runs!
- 1961 Bonneville Convertible – Salvage car, great project car
- 1961 Ford Fuel Truck – 21,000 actual miles, 6 cylinder, 4 spd.
- 1951 Ford Truck – V8, 4 spd, 16ft bed w/ hoist, runs! Truck previously owned by Bill Crane
- 1958 Ford F600 w/ steel bed and hoist, needs motor.
- 1946 KB6 International Truck
- 1976 Chevy C65 Truck – 366 motor, low mileage, 5 spd split trans., roll back bed with winch
- 1995 Ford F250 – Ext. Cab, 460 motor, auto trans., pwr windows/locks, 2WD
- 2001 Mercury Grand Maquis LS Presidential – 116,000 miles, good clean car!
Antiques, Collectibles & More!
- Falstaff Wooden Crate
- Dr. Pepper Cooler
- Antique Ice Box
- Anitque Chairs
- Antique Hardwwod Furniture
- Antique Kansas Car Tags – Yrs. 1917 – 1975
- Antique Pedal Fire Truck
- John Deere Pedal Tractor
- Antiques to numerous to list!
Auctioneer’s note: It is a great honor to represent the Lynn Shepard Estate and offer this collection of antique tractors, collector cars, and much, much more. Lynn was known as an avid auction attendee and collector of all kinds. There is a vast assortment of stuff that will be offered at auction, some is too numerous to list. Be sure to spend the day with us! Concessions and restrooms will be provided.
Sellers: Estate of Lynn D. Shepard, Kyle Hadwiger Personal Representative